To Our Valued Clients, Partners & Vendors,
We are excited to once again be able to serve and work with you. We will be re-opening and ready for business May 7th at 8 am.
We will however have a new normal here at Dave’s Glass that will come with some pretty significant changes to what our typical work day and environment looked like previously. Our intent is to keep our employees, their families, our partners and clients, our vendors in good health and virus free to the best of our abilities. We also are aiming to give you confidence in our ability to continue to deliver quality product and service, along with a now even stronger focus on health and safety.
Please read below for a description of changes:
- Our building will remain closed to the public. Our showroom therefore will be closed, we will see customers who would like to make selections by appointment. Appointments can be made by emailing [email protected], or call us at 269-375-2036. We will be wearing a mask for any appointments and will require customers or sales rep that want to enter to do the same. We will have photos available of all of our displays as well with correlating unit numbers and encourage customers to shop and make selections virtually as much as possible.
- Additionally since our building will be closed, our procedure for order pick up or drop off will be changed. We will have a curbside setup for this so we can still provide glass, mirrors, screens, repairs like in the past. We will schedule pick-ups and drop off with 2 hour windows, and will do our best to accommodate requests. We will also have an exterior rack at our curbside location if you are comfortable picking up or dropping off after hours. After hour drop offs will need to be tagged at minimum with name, phone number, and description of work needed. When you arrive, there will be signs directing you, and we ask you call us at 269-375-2036 from your vehicle, and we will bring material out to you. This also means that orders will need to be paid for by credit card prior to pick up, current established accounts will be billed as usual. We will not require signatures in either case. We will have a receipt for you with your finished materials. To schedule a drop off or pick up, please email us at [email protected] or call us at 269-375-2036.
- Because our building is closed, we will temporarily be discontinuing our normal Saturday hours.
- If we are working at your home, building, or job site, our employees will be provided with disinfectants, masks or other face coverings, and gloves where needed. We will be screening all of our employees temperatures daily, and are requiring any employees who feel any symptoms of sickness to not report. We will be following FFCRA guidelines as well as allowing for sick paid time off to encourage this policy. We will have postings throughout our facility with Covid symptoms to be familiar with as well as to encourage hand washing and sanitizing.
- If you are a vendor making a delivery, we will require face coverings within our building. If you are a sales representative of a vendor, we encourage calls or emails, otherwise appointments for any on site visit, and face coverings will be required in the building.
Our intent is that we will eventually lift some of these restrictions, but will follow government and OSHA guidelines before doing so. Our intent is to get back to work safely and with fortitude.
Thank you all in advance for your past business and for working with us as we enter this ‘new normal.’ Thank you for supporting local business!
8136 Shooting Star Lane, Kalamazoo, MI 49009